1. Type of Personal Information
1.1. While providing Our services, We may collect:
2. Using of Collected Information2.1. Technology Platform may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
3. How We Protect Your Information
3.1. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on Our Technology Platform.
3.2. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Technology Platform and its Users happens over an SSL-secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Technology Platform is functioning in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create an environment as secure as possible for Users.
3.3. Unfortunately, there is no such thing as completely secure data transmission or storage, so We cannot guarantee that Our security will not be breached (by technical measures or through violation of Our policies and procedures).
3.4. Without prejudice to Our efforts on protection of Your information nothing herein constitute a warranty of security of the Technology Platform, and You agree to transmit information at Your own risk. Please note, that the Technology Platform does not guarantee that Your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of Our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
5. Do Not Track” Signals5.1. We do not collect any information that may identify You without your permission. However, We use Google Analytics on Our Technology Platform. If You want to know more about Google Analytics and its “do not track” policy, please visit https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
6. Right to Access Your Data6.1. In case You are EU citizen and want to exercise rights enshrined in art. 15 of GDPR, please write Us at Support Center
7. Ways of Collecting Personal Information7.1 Personal Identification Information
8. Law and Harm
8.1 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, We may preserve or disclose Your information if We believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Our or Our Users’ rights or property.
8.2 You acknowledge that the Technology Platform is not liable for any illegal or abusive use of Your information. You acknowledge, that in case You share Your information from the Technology Platform in social networks Your information is subject to privacy policies of such social networks.
8.3 The Technology Platform may share Your personal information with law enforcement, data protection authorities, government officials, and other authorities when the Technology Platform is legally bound to do so or to protect the safety of users and the Technology Platform. Our policies regarding exchange of information with competent authorities is reflected in Our Transparency Policy.
10. Contacting Us